Traditionally chhhani word represent a small construction outside village for storage of crops, feeding animals and stay at for a while.
Resort have six cottages attached English bath & toilet, one dining hall, kitchen, servant & store room.
Resort is totally eco-friendly and we follow all related norms.
We have large enough outdoor space to mingling with some picturesque views of surrounding sights for experience more with nature, landscape around chhhani gives very pleasant feel. Naturally grown flowers from lily family adding extra feature for tourists in early summer.
Stoned-pathway connects all cottages with each other from main entrance, each cottage managed such way that you can have quality time with peace, comfort & privacy of your own.
Traditional infrastructure from stone & wood(material picked up from various villages)with rough look of mud work on walls, we have some modern amenities in bedding and attached bath & toilet for making your stay comfortable.
Chaani is a kind of village in itself. You feel very local, like connected back to your roots which we all are missing in our daily routine life.
- Outdoors: for sightseeing, adding extra experience for your quality time.
- Cultural program & tours
- Hikes and Trails
- Accomodation: Queen size bed in individual cottage with attach bath & toilet.
- Bathroom: 24 hour running water stored by natural resources like rain water harvesting.
- Kitchen: Food we serve is totally organic, fresh & hygienic produced by locals.
- 24 hour room service.
- Bone fire if requested with extra charges.
- Doctor on call.
Chakrata is a sub cantonment of Indian Army established by British Indian Army in 1866. Residence of Jounsaari tribe people of Chakrata region are very simple, welcoming, down to earth and always in festive mood. In true word they are real salt of the earth. With local language Hindi is commonly spoken language. Tons and Yamuna are main rivers.
Tigar Fall Kanaasar Devban Chirmirie sunset point Mundali Budher Cave Ramtaal Garden
From Jollygrant Airport (108 km.) From Dehradun (91 km.) From Mussoorie (58 km.) From Kaalsi via Viratkhai (36 km.) From Delhi (320 km.) From Delhi via Paonta Shahib (330 km.)
Summer - March to June - Temp: 29 Max, 10 °c Min Winter - September to December - Temp: 16 Max, 10 Min
- Rs. 4500/= per cottage per night - it includes all three meals.
- We do not charge stay for kids below 7 years.
- Bonfire on request - Rs. 300/= per hour (if wood available)
- Snacks, Mineral Water and soft beverages will be charged extra.
- Guests will need to email us covid test report, Uttarakhand pass and Aadhar Card copy for each traveller.
- Till August, it is rainy season. Please be advised that there are leeches all around so guests need to be careful. We take required precautions but caution is warranted.
- 40% of total cost of stay to be paid in advance, which is not refundable.
To receive monthly updates
© 2020-2021 Chaani Churani. All Rights Reserved.